Qualified Transaction & Compensation Details
|You earn 6% of Net Sales Amount.
|You earn 5% of Net Sales Amount
|You earn 10% of Net Sales Amount
|Party Bus Packages
|You earn 5% of Net Sales Amount
|Click Referral Period
|Referrals are only considered for credit if they occur within 30 day(s) of the action
|Actions are locked 20 day(s) after the end of the month the advertiser approved them. If
actions are not locked after 13 month(s), they are rejected.
1. UNACCEPTABLE WEBSITES
An affiliate will be removed or declined from the program if said affiliate or its subaffiliates link to or include content that:
- Is in any way obscene, violent, unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, harassing, or promotes pornographic or sexually explicit materials
- Promotes or depicts violence (i.e., abuse, murder, cruelty, etc.)
- Promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, disability, sexual orientation, age, or nationality
- Promotes or offers peer to peer file sharing methodologies that may allow consumers to infringe the intellectual property rights of others
- Violates copyrights, trademarks, or any other intellectual property rights of Skyfire LLC. DBA Wild Entertainment, and its subsidiaries and affiliates or any other person or entity
- Includes ” wildentertainment.agency” or any variations or misspellings thereof in the registered domain name
- Or in any other way that violates any law and regulation
If your site(s) are not in compliance with any of these requirements (or any other terms and conditions of this agreement), we may, in our sole discretion and without limiting any other right or remedy to which we may be entitled, (a) remove the Publisher Site from the Program; (b) terminate this Program Agreement; and/or (c) require you to refund any payments made by Wild Entertainment during such non-compliance.
2. USE OF PROMOTIONAL ASSETS
Only valid tracking links generated through Wild Vegas will be used to determine commission payments on completed sales of Wild Entertainment products. Affiliates may use links provided in the Link/Ad Library or create custom deep links through Wild Vegas.
Search widgets enable users to search for Wild Entertainment travel products. By using a widget, you agree to not alter or amend such content and will only display such content for the sole purpose of linking from your site(s) directly to Wild Entertainment.
Direct Marketing via email to an owned list of recipients on behalf of Wild Entertainment is allowed. Any other means of email marketing, including marketing users of Wild Entertainment, requires written approval.
Coupons and Promotional Codes:
Affiliates may not display travel content that includes coupon, voucher, or discount codes (“Coupon Codes”) unless Wild Entertainment has specifically stated such codes are approved for affiliate use. All affiliate approved Coupon Codes will be provided and distributed through Wild Vegas. If Wild Entertainment provides Coupon Codes, you agree to only display the specific Coupon Code(s) that Wild Entertainment makes available. Promoting a Coupon Code not provided through Wild Vegas may result in reduced or no commission for consumed transactions in which the Coupon Code was redeemed. Use of technology to auto-populate discount codes in User’s cart at checkout is prohibited.
3. SEARCH CAMPAIGN POLICIES
Affiliates are prohibited from doing the following:
- Bid on any variation or misspellings of the Wild Entertainment trademarks, misspellings, or Trademark+term (e.g. “Wild Entertainment”, “wildentertainment.agency”, etc.) in search engines and content networks
- Use wildentertainment.agency, wildentertainment.*, wildentertainmentlasvegas.com or any variation or misspellings thereof as part of (a) SEM Display URL Content, (b) SEM Ad Copy Content, (c) Website Domain Keywords, (d) Website URL Keywords
- Use tracking link as the destination URL in any paid advertisement, which is also known as direct linking
*ALL PUBLISHERS RUNNING BROAD MATCH SEARCH CAMPAIGNS MUST ADD “WILD ENTERTAINMENT” AND VARIATIONS THEREOF AS NEGATIVE KEYWORD MATCH TERMS.*
4. PAYOUT SCHEDULE
All commissions are paid upon confirmation of consumed travel. No commission is earned upon booking. Confirmed orders or any alterations to booked orders will be updated one day after travel is consumed. Commission is paid 20 days after travel consumption is reported. Bookings open in excess of 13 months without consumption will not be paid. Non-commissionable items include: gift cards, canceled orders, taxes, any carrier fees, insurance, and rental cars.
5. COMPLIANCE WITH AGREEMENT
Wild Entertainment may monitor your site(s) at any time to determine if you are in compliance with the terms of this agreement. Upon acceptance into the program, you agree to provide us with unrestricted access to your site(s).